On the 7th day of Corkmas my true love gave to me, 7 candy canes, 6 ornaments, 5 angels with wings, four cork snowmen, three cork reindeer, two cork wreaths, and a wine cork Christmas tree.
This year at Bangor Cork, we are ringing in the season in a corky way! On the 12 days leading up to Christmas, we will be posting cork craft ideas for you to share with your family this holiday season. Make sure to check back each day for your new craft in the #12DaysofCorkmas
- Bows or ribbons
- Glue gun
- 7 wine corks per candy cane
Create Your DIY Wine Cork Candy Cane
- Apply glue to one cork, then add another cork to that one and press firmly.
- Do the same to attach two more wine corks, so it will make a straight line.
- Add another cork to the top of the line, but slightly to the side (this will be the top of the candy cane).
- Do the same for the next cork, so it is rounded at the top.
- Add the final cork, this should be parallel to the other side of the candy cane.
- Next, add red paint to every other cork, and white to the others.
- Tie a bow and glue it to the top of the candy cane to make it look extra festive!
Your DIY Wine Cork Candy Cane
You’ve now created your very own wine cork candy cane for the holidays! Check back every day for the next two weeks to see the next cork crafts all a part of #12DaysofCorkmas.