Wine Cork Candy Cane Ornament
Candy canes are practically a staple for the holidays, and this wine cork candy cane ornament is a fun way to reuse your wine cork stoppers in a festive way.
- Bows or ribbons
- Serrated knife
- Glue gun
- 7 wine corks or Hobby Corks per candy cane
Create Your DIY Wine Cork Candy Cane
- Using the serrated knife, gently saw cork stoppers into smaller rounded fourths.
- Apply glue to one cork, then add another cork to that one and press firmly.
- Do the same to attach two more wine corks, so it will make a straight line.
- Add another cork to the top of the line, but slightly to the side (this will be the top of the candy cane).
- Do the same for the next cork, so it is rounded at the top.
- Add the final cork, this should be parallel to the other side of the candy cane.
- Next, add red paint to every other cork, and white to the others.
- Tie a bow and glue it to the top of the candy cane to make it look extra festive!
Your DIY Wine Cork Candy Cane
You’ve now created your very own wine cork candy cane for the holidays! For more seasonal design ideas, check out our Holiday Cork Crafts page.