Wine Cork ReindeerHere's a fun craft to get your kids ready for the holidays! Using recycled wine cork stoppers, children can make their own set of reindeer. These fun decorations can be displayed on a shelf, mantle, or, with a bit of ribbon, hung on the tree as an ornament.
- 2 whole Wine Corks
- 1/3 of a Wine Cork
- 1 Wine Cork cut in half
- Large glue gun and glue sticks
- Googly eyes
- Metal pipe cleaner
- Small craft pom poms
Create Your DIY Wine Cork Reindeer
- Glue the 1/2 pieces of wine cork to a whole cork as legs.
- Glue the 1/3 piece of cork to the top front of the whole wine cork with legs.
- Glue the remaining whole cork to the top of the 1/3 piece of cork as a head.
- Cut the metallic pipe cleaner in half.
- Fold a piece of the metallic pipe cleaner in half and glue to the back of the head as antlers.
- Cut off a small piece of the remaining metallic pipe cleaner and glue onto the body as a tail.
- Glue two googly eyes in front of the metallic pipe cleaner antlers.
- Glue a small craft pom pom on as a nose and on the end of the tail.
- Tie the ribbon around the neck as a finishing touch.
Images and craft courtesy of C'mon, Get Crafty, Visual Heart, Crafty Nest, and Decoist.