On the 3rd day of Corkmas my true love gave to me, three cork reindeer, two cork wreaths, and a cork Christmas tree.
This year at Bangor Cork, we are ringing in the season in a corky way! On the 12 days leading up to Christmas, we will be posting cork craft ideas for you to share with your family this holiday season. Make sure to check back each day for your new craft in the #12DaysofCorkmas.
- 2 whole Wine Corks
- 1/3 of a Wine Cork
- 1 Wine Cork cut in half
- Large glue gun and glue sticks
- Googly eyes
- Metal pipe cleaner
- Small craft pom poms
Create Your DIY Wine Cork Reindeer
- Glue the 1/2 pieces of wine cork to a whole cork as legs.
- Glue the 1/3 piece of cork to the top front of the whole wine cork with legs.
- Glue the remaining whole cork to the top of the 1/3 piece of cork as a head.
- Cut the metallic pipe cleaner in half.
- Fold a piece of the metallic pipe cleaner in half and glue to the back of the head as antlers.
- Cut off a small piece of the remaining metallic pipe cleaner and glue onto the body as a tail.
- Glue two googly eyes in front of the metallic pipe cleaner antlers.
- Glue a small craft pom pom on as a nose and on the end of the tail.
- Tie the ribbon around the neck as a finishing touch.
Your DIY Wine Cork Reindeer
You’ve now created your very own wine cork reindeer for the holidays! Check back every day for the next two weeks to see the next cork crafts all a part of #12DaysofCorkmas.